Sofia City, Bulgaria
We are looking for a semi-experienced Project Manager who is proactive, fast-learner, and mindful about deadlines. On a high-level, the main role of the Project Manager at LimeChain would be to coordinate work throughout the project’s life cycle in order to complete everything within scope, time and budget, while maintaining quality, a good client relationship, and team spirit.
As a Project Manager at LimeChain, you will be reporting to and working closely with the Head of Project Management, who will be overseeing all projects and supporting where needed. We understand the project’s success is not a one-man show and we are always open to help a fellow Lime.
Projects you will be working on: LimeChain is a leading expert in the development of Blockchain & DLT projects. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development, and more. The clients you are going to be working for vary from startups with hugely innovative ideas to enterprises modernising their work processes.
- Good experience in using project management and task management tools – Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.
- Setting-up and maintaining task management together with the team;
- Work experience in using scheduling tools;
- Experience with invoicing – need to work closely with the PMO on setting-up/issuing/updating invoices;
- Creating an initial Project Plan / Roadmap and updating it accordingly throughout the project’s lifecycle;
- Very good organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Good analytical thinking;
- Ability to recognise what is good enough and what is unnecessary perfect;
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Systematic approach and focus on the end goal;
- Very good reporting – both client and internal;
- Effective planning, scheduling, and time management;
- Desire to learn and grow
Nice to have
- Work experience with gSuite
- Strong experience with JIRA