2019 is just around the corner and if you still don’t know how the blockchain magic happens, it’s high time you change this! But knowing how blockchain works is not a one-time thing, but a continuous process. And with blockchain becoming a buzzword in 2018, choosing which source like books and podcasts to trust is tricky.
That is why I am sharing with you my list with the best blockchain books and other resources on the technology on the internet. What you will find here is quality, rather than quantity. For the past year or so, my favourite way of learning is through blockchain books and podcasts and here are my favorite ones. As a person coming from a non-technical background, it’s not always easy to find the right type of resource that sparks my interest makes me laugh and at the same time, teaches me something. At the same time working in a blockchain development company, I have to stay on top of everything related to the technology.
Hopefully, my educational stack will help to be up to date with this fascinating technology and understand how it impacts our world.
- Unchained — In this podcast, host Laura Shin, an independent journalist covering all things crypto, talks with industry pioneers about how crypto assets and blockchains will change the way we earn, spend and invest our money.
- Crypto Radio — Crypto Radio is a podcast about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency investing. We interview the top thinkers and entrepreneurs in the industry and cover topics like bitcoin and Ethereum, news, technology developments, investing and trading.
- Zero Knowledge —This is a podcast that goes deep into the tech that will power the emerging Web3 and the community that is building it. The podcast is made for fellow developers and people looking to educate themselves on the inner workings of the space.
- Epicenter — This is another podcast for blockchain newbies. At the center of this paradigm shift are Bitcoin, blockchains, cryptocurrencies and other distributed systems, where networks form consensus to build new complex organisms that live nowhere, yet exist everywhere.
- ZigZag — Produced in partnership with Civil and Radiotopia from PRX, ZigZag is a podcast about
Other podcasts that might help you learn more about innovative technology and how it impacts society:
- Future Thinkers Podcast — a podcast about evolving technology, society, and consciousness.
- Note To Self — Is your phone watching you? Can wexting (texting and walking) make you smarter? Are your kids real? These and other essential quandaries facing anyone trying to preserve their humanity in the digital age.
- Blockchain Basics
- Blockchain Blueprint for a New Economy
- Blockchain Revolution – Don Tapscott, Alex Tapscott
Blockchain Articles & Blogs
- Blockchain Use Cases from Consensys Media blog
- What Are Enterprise Blockchains?
- Blockchain: What is it good for?
Blockchain Videos & Talks
Other learning sources
Hopefully, the blockchain books, podcasts and other resources shared in this article will help you understand more about the blockchain use cases. And if you want to learn more about how bitcoin is related to blockchain, read my article “A simple introduction to Blockchain technology”