Blockchain / Smart Contract Developer
Our developers envision a world where blockchain and decentralized technologies play a pivotal role in transforming society. As a blockchain developer, you will have an important role in leading the projects we work on for successful completion.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum.
- Experienced in working in Agile projects with highly automated DevOps.
- Experience in developing highly secure and resilient code.
- Experience in collaborating with User Interface developers.
- Experience in incident and problem resolution in production environments.
- Interest in blockchain and enthusiasm for working in a space full of unknown unknowns, pivoting as needed, and being comfortable with not knowing the end state.
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization competencies.
- Experience in developing Ethereum smart contracts written in Solidity is an advantage.
- Experience of full-stack development, especially with Node, is an advantage.
- Experience of test-driven development is an advantage.
You want to:
- Be responsible for the development of Solidity smart contracts.
- Create tests to accompany produced code.
- Write code with security and resiliency in mind.
- Contribute to and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks.
- Work in partnership with Web Services and User Interface developers.
- Develop in alignment with overall architecture design.
- Assist in incident and problem resolution as appropriate.