QA Automation Engineer
LimeChain is a leading Web3 development and consulting company based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on blockchain worldwide. We’ve helped 150+ enterprises and blockchain startups design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, CUDOS, IMVU, P&G, and others.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
We’re looking for QA automation engineers who are proactive, mindful about deadlines, pay attention to details and take pride in their quality of work. We expect proficiency in creating test suites, proposing which test should be automated depending on time to automate vs time to test knowledge/matrix. Manually testing the non-automated cases.
What will you be working on: LimeChain is a company specialising in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development, and more.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- Understand all business requirements of a specific project;
- Work closely with the project’s delivery team;
- Write test cases and testing check-lists;
- Create and execute automated tests;
- Front-end frameworks overview (i.e React, etc.);
- Execute manual test procedures;
- Previous knowledge or experience in web3/blockchain would be considered an advantage, but it is not mandatory;
- Plus – Experience with dApps / understanding of Blockchain concepts.
Perks We Offer:
- Additional Health & Dental insurance;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events;
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain;
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays;
- Career development opportunities;
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas.