Program Coordinator (LimeAcademy)
We are an Academy for aspirational Web3 and Blockchain engineers that are hungry to expand their tech horizons. Engineers that want to gain the necessary skills and knowledge to build smart distributed ledger solutions.
The LimeAcademy team is expanding and looking for a new member to join the role of a Program Coordinator.
As LimeAcademy’s Program Coordinator you will be the link between the students and mentors helping them navigate the educational process.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Crafting the program plan.
- Watching over if execution is per plan.
- Training process organization and optimization
– Organizing online workshops and lectures according to the program plan.
– Coordinating meetings, sharing invites and reminders to participants
– Assisting mentors and lecturers for the successful hosting of the meetings
– Making and sharing recordings of the meetings, etc.
- Database maintenance with info for candidates and participants
Communication and coordination
- Communication with lecturers and mentors regarding their requirements and coordination of the planned activities and outcome of meetings
- Writing and sharing regular instructions to LimeAcademy participants in order to inform them of next steps
- Gather feedback from participants and addressing questions related to program organization
- Communication with candidates (written and verbal) during periods of open application window
- Helping out with various administrative tasks around the functioning of LimeAcademy some of which might include keeping track if tuition fees are paid in time, gathering invoices, preparing merchandise for shipment etc.
- Supporting marketing tasks if necessary
- Proficient written and spoken English language is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong organizational skills
- Acquaintance with the basic trends in the blockchain space will be considered an advantage
What we offer:
We are operating in a very startup-like environment, everyone’s voice is heard and all are contributing with ideas and effort in different domains, utilizing our strengths and openly addressing our areas of improvement. Feedback is recognized as a tool for development and we own it. Growth limits and opportunities are as we set them to be.
Some of our perks:
- Challenging, yet extremely friendly work environment
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Work from home option when needed
- Multisport card
- Access to the training content for you to learn too
- Epic team buildings
If you see yourself meeting these requirements and feel excited to work in the hottest technology field today, we’ll be happy to hear from you. Apply for our Program Coordinator position today! More information about LimeAcademy HERE.