LimeChain is a leading Web3 development company worldwide based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on blockchain. We’ve helped 150+ enterprises and blockchain entrepreneurs design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO and others.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
We’re looking for Product Owner that is proactive, mindful about deadlines, pay attention to details and take pride in her/his quality of work.
We will expect them to work on Products and own the process. Gathering and prioritising requirements, scheduling releases, coordination with all stakeholders and the delivery team is essential for this position.
What will you be working on: LimeChain is a company specialising in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development, and more.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- Coordinate between stakeholders & align expectations for the Product’s vision and goals;
- Create & maintain a Backlog of User Stories with clear Acceptance Criteria;
- Own the process and work closely with the delivery team;
- Create, maintain and prioritise a roadmap with deliverables according to the product’s business goals and delivery team’s estimations;
- Raise potential risks and work on mitigation plans;
- Stays on top of the wave by doing proactive researches in the field, monitor what potential competitors, explore and propose improvements of the product and/or new partnerships;
- Work closely with the Community Manager(s) to coordinate communication with external stakeholders, potential partners or community members.
Nice to have:
- Passion for Web3 products, DAOs and crypto or at the very least, desire to learn and grow within the Web3 ecosystem.
Perks We Offer
- Additional Health & Dental insurance;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events;
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain;
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays;
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas;
- Endless possibilities for professional and personal growth.