LimeChain is a leading blockchain development and professional services company worldwide based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks and enterprise solutions based on DLT.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
We’re looking for Senior Software Engineers (Golang, Rust or Node.js) who are proactive, mindful about deadlines and take pride in the quality of his work. We will expect them to contribute to the technical architecture and the code of the projects and work well in an agile fast-paced team. In addition, this role includes talking with POs and Clients on figuring exact details on implementation and architecture.
What they will be working on: Limechain is a company specializing in development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development and more. The clients you are going to be working for vary from startups with hugely innovative ideas to enterprises modernising their work processes.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- Writing high quality, well structure-code in multiple languages/technologies, Reviewing the code of the team and keeping it highest level
- Ability to pickup new technologies quickly & sharing knowledge
- Proactive creation of solutions and architecture suggestions, Documentation (includes texts and diagrams) & tech presentations to clients
- Work independently – Able to deliver working products within deadlines – from empty Git repo to fully-deployed solution in the cloud.
- Fast sizing of tasks and ballpark estimates
- Team Player – Realises that we win together and we lose together and is ready to help the team with his expertise
- Seniority: Senior – minimum 3 years
Perks We Offer
- Option to work from home when needed
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties