LimeChain is a leading blockchain development and professional services company worldwide based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on DLT. We’ve helped 80+ enterprises and blockchain entrepreneurs design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are P&G, Raiffeisen Bank, IMVU, Aeternity, Polkadot, and others.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
We’re looking for a DevOps engineers who are proactive, mindful about deadlines, and take pride in their quality of work. We will expect them to contribute to the technical implementation and support of the projects and work well in an agile fast-paced team. In addition, this role includes talking with Clients and supporting them in various related DevOps issues.
What will you be working on: LimeChain is a company specializing in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development, and more.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- Experience supporting or troubleshooting enterprise applications;
- Experience working and/or administering with unix operating systems;
- Experience with Shell scripting;
- Common cloud knowledge (gcloud);
- Some experience in containerization (Docker, k8s);
- Strong analytical skills and incisive thinking ability;
- Excellent command of the English language, including strong English spoken skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills must be assertive and approachable;
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written;
Perks We Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Work from home option when needed
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Challenging atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Epic team buildings