Business Development Manager
Sofia City, Bulgaria
We at LimeChain are looking for a Business Development Expert to join us on our way to building one of the top Web3 development companies worldwide.
We started as a small boutique solutions company in 2017 and since then we were able to rank among top Blockchain companies in the world, land Fortune 500 clients and position LimeChain as one of the innovators in the Web3 space. Now we are a team of 100+ people and we are proud to say that we have worked on 150+ projects both big and small, making us one of the companies with most accumulated know-how in the Web3 space worldwide.
In order to reach our next milestone in Lime’s development, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Professional to join our expanding Business & Marketing team, generate new business, take responsibility for revenue generation, develop international markets and meet with potential clients
You are just the right fit if you:
- Have 2-3 years of experience as business development or similar role in the tech space, preferably in the services business;
- Have a proven track record bringing new business and achieving revenue goals;
- Have a deep understanding of the full sales process from lead generation to closing deals;
- Have the ability to travel (post COVID-19);
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and go outside your comfort zone;
- You are a lifelong learner – we deal with new things every day, you should be fast to adapt.
Main responsibilities include:
- Generating new business;
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, partners and industry leaders;
- Working on Sales analytics and CRM;
- Working with the Sales & Marketing team on creating & executing campaigns;
- Help with analysing the market and adjust sales strategy.
What we offer you is:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to enter the exciting world of Web3 and learn from the best mind worldwide;
- A competitive remuneration package that includes a fixed monthly salary and a performance-based commission model;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Personal development – whether you want to learn a new skill or improve on the knowledge you have, we will support you. Investing in your skills is one of the best things we can do;
- Flexible working hours – need to finish some personal errands in the morning? That’s fine with us;
- Additional healthcare and dental benefits – we know that providing that extra care is important for our fellow Limes. That is how we express we’re invested not only in their overall health but also in their future;
- Sports support – so, you’ve always wanted to try boulder climbing? No worries, we support any kind of sports activity you want to try;
- Epic team buildings;
- Relaxing & gaming areas;
- The challenging atmosphere and innovative projects.