Business Development Manager (LimeLegal)
LimeLegal is looking for Business Development Manger:
LimeLegal is a niche blockchain and fintech legal advisory company with the sole purpose to act as a legal partner to its clients in the web3 industry.
We at LimeLegal are looking for a Business Development Expert to join us on our way to building one of the top web 3 legal advisory company in the world.
In order to reach our next milestone in LimeLegal’s development, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Professional to join our expanding Business & Marketing team, generate new business, manage the existing accounts, take responsibility for revenue generation, develop international markets and meet with potential clients.
You are just the right fit if you:
- Have 2-3 years of experience as business development or similar role in the services business;
- Have a proven track record bringing new business and achieving revenue goals;
- Have a deep understanding of the full sales process from lead generation to closing deals;
- Have the ability to travel (post COVID-19);
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and go outside your comfort zone;
- You are a lifelong learner – we deal with new things every day, you should be fast to adapt;
- Generating new business;
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, partners and industry leaders;
- Working on Sales analytics and CRM;
- Working with the Sales & Marketing team on creating & executing campaigns;
- Help with analysing the market and adjust sales strategy.
What we offer you is:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to enter the exciting world of Web3 and learn from the best mind worldwide;
- A competitive remuneration package that includes a fixed monthly salary and a performance-based commission model;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Personal development – whether you want to learn a new skill or improve on the knowledge you have, we will support you. Investing in your skills is one of the best things we can do;
- Flexible working hours – need to finish some personal errands in the morning? That’s fine with us;
- Additional healthcare and dental benefits – we know that providing that extra care is important for our fellow Limes. That is how we express we’re invested not only in their overall health but also in their future;
- Sports support – so, you’ve always wanted to try boulder climbing? No worries, we support any kind of sports activity you want to try;
- Epic team buildings;
- Relaxing & gaming areas;
- The challenging atmosphere and innovative projects.