Lime is looking for
We at LimeChain are looking for a Business Analyst to join us on our way of building one of the top Blockchain Solutions companies worldwide.
We started as a small boutique solutions company and in the last 3 years we were able to rank among top Blockchain companies in the world, land Fortune 500 clients and position LimeChain as one of the innovators in the Blockchain space.
We understand the Business Analyst’s (BA) role is a wide concept based on the industry and the context of the company. You may not have experience or enough technical background in the specific field, but strong communication, general documentation and writing skills are a MUST to get you started.
Given the agile nature of our projects, the Business Analyst’s (BA) role within the context of LimeChain should have some or all of the below:
- Top-notch communication skills
- Pro-actively organises and facilitates meetings – stake-holder interviews or internal meetings with the team;
- Ability to lead the conversation in the right direction. Ask the right questions and be able to gently interrupt clients/team members if needed to keep the meeting on point;
- Listen to the client and absorb what’s being said;
- Document what has been discussed, decisions made and confirm with the client in writing (email, etc.)
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Ask probing questions to identify what is a critical functionality (a must), and what is a nice to have;
- Ability to analyse business cases from different angles in order to identify corner cases and/or potential risks;
- Problem-solving Skills – what problem are we trying to solve with this project. Ability to understand, articulate and facilitate a shared understanding of the problem.
- Change and ambiguity management – during the course of an Agile project, there are always things that come up or corner cases, which were not cleared in the beginning. Those should be addressed, documented and confirmed with the team;
- Impact analysis
- Knowledge (practical is preferred) in any of these analysis techniques:
- Flow diagrams – visual representation of a process flow (i.e Drow.io, LucidCharts, Visio, etc.);
- Wireframes – low-fidelity sketches (i.e Balsamiq, Figma, etc.) that can make ideas more tangible;
- Use Cases – ability to describe in a clear and logical manner all use cases we need to cover within the project;
- Self-managed – Although the BA is not a Project Manager, we expect that you will be pro-actively leading the business analysis effort and commit to deadlines;
- Basic knowledge in Project Management is a plus
If this sounds like you, drop us a line at [email protected]