LimeChain is a leading blockchain development and professional services company worldwide based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on DLT. We’ve helped 100+ enterprises and blockchain entrepreneurs design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera, AllianceBlock, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, etc.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
We’re looking for Business analysts who are proactive, mindful about deadlines, with strong analytical skills, pay attention to details and take pride in their quality of work.
You may not have experience or enough technical background in the specific field, but strong communication, general documentation and writing skills are a MUST to get you started.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- Pro-actively organises and facilitates meetings – stake-holder interviews or internal meetings with the team;
- Ability to lead the conversation in the right direction. Ask the right questions and be able to gently interrupt clients/team members if needed to keep the meeting on point;
- Listen to the client and absorb what’s being said;
- Document what has been discussed, decisions made and confirm with the client in writing (email, etc.)
Critical Thinking Skills
- Ask probing questions to identify what is a critical functionality (a must), and what is a nice to have;
- Ability to analyse business cases from different angles in order to identify corner cases and/or potential risks;
Problem-Solving Skills – what problem are we trying to solve with this project. Ability to understand, articulate and facilitate a shared understanding of the problem;
Change and ambiguity management –during the course of an Agile project, there are always things that come up or corner cases, which were not cleared in the beginning. Those should be addressed, documented and confirmed with the team:
- Impact analysis
Knowledge (practical is preferred) in any of these analysis techniques:
- Flow diagrams – visual representation of a process flow (i.e Drow.io, LucidCharts, Visio, etc.);
- Wireframes – low-fidelity sketches (i.e Balsamiq, Figma, etc.) that can make ideas more tangible;
- Use Cases – ability to describe in a clear and logical manner all use cases we need to cover within the project;
Perks We Offer
- Option to work from home when needed
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties